So, I’ve been trying to make a blog post that will make sense. You know, something deep and inspirational, something that might make a person’s life change, or at least enlightened. But then, I failed. Haha.
Since my life lately is a little less exciting than what is should be, I don’t have enough stories to tell you. Maybe I’ll just tell you a story about my usual struggle at school, or that awesome movie that I just saw, or a book that I just finished. Yeah, that’s my life lately. Boring, eh? Haha.
Now that the month of March is about to end, here’s a little something that kept me busy for the whole month.
I did my usual studying, of course. This is my first year in grad school, and know that it just ended, I feel a little, you know, mighty. I feel like I am bullet proof. I have been listening to the song entitled Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, and it has been on repeat lately. I’ve been in an emotional rollercoaster since June, which is the start of the school year, and now that it is ending, I feel free. I don’t hate school or anything that comes with it, I just love ranting out the stress that I felt for the last 10 months.
March 18 – 23
FINALS WEEK. Or, I personally call it as Hell Week and/or “Make-or-break” Week. It is the time that we need to study every single topic again just to pass the final exams. Some our exams are easy, but most of our exams are not. Final examinations made me go off the internet and shut down my social life for like 14 days. No sleep, no good rest, all stress, all study. I just hope I’ll pass all of my subjects. I don’t my heart to be broken again. Haha.
March 24 – 30
BACKLOGS WEEK. I have to finish a lot of things (backlogs), to be submitted on the first Monday of April. Good thing our professor gave us ample time to finish our backlogs, yehey! Now, I’m currently finishing a requirement that is meant to be submitted a week from now. Once I am finished with this, I am free as a bird. Haha.
To-do list for the month of April.
- Clean/Rearrange my room – I saved a lot of clutter, so I guess I have lot of cleaning to do for this month.
- Find an online job. – I REALLY NEED AN ONLINE JOB. Any suggestions? I need to renew my domains again, and I am running out of Paypal funds. Plus, I have all the time in the world, so now, I can focus on my work.
- Host more giveaways –Right now, I am hosting a giveaway on my other blog, (I hope you’ll find time to join it), and I am planning to run more giveaways. You know, a little gift-giving to my fellow netizens.
- EXERCISE. – Truth be told: I gained 10 pounds in less than a year. I hope I can shed it off in 2 months’ time. But how? Haha. I guess I’ll just exercise.
- Read more books – This is for the long term effect of being “literally” ready for school. Since I will be doing a lot of readings for the next school year, why not start practicing now? I’ve been yearning to read novels again. You know, something that not as stressful to read, unlike my usual readings from school. Haha.
- Movies! – I need to watch movies again. I’ve been deprived for the past few months, so I guess I need to watch at least one movie a day. Haha. Any suggestions? I like comedy and chick-flicks. 😛
- Catch up with my friends. – I really need to do a lot of catching up. I miss some of my offline friends whom I don’t see regularly. So, I guess a day out with them should be part of my to-do list.
There you go! I think this is too much for one month, but what the heck. Haha.
How about you? What are you up to this April?
By the way, I am currently hosting a giveaway on my other blog, so you might want to join! 🙂 Details here: so-pretty.info/?p=379