Yey! I got tagged by April! 🙂
(You can view her original post HERE!)
Actually, I’ve been tagged by other bloggers before (back to the days that I still have the old settings of my blog). I have to do this again coz, obviously, I lost ALL of my posts! And oh, I lost all of my links too! So, THIS BLOG IS OPEN FOR LINK EXCHANGE.
AND FOR THOSE WHO LINKED THIS SITE, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT IN THIS POST SAYING THAT YOU LINKED ME, AND I WOULD DEFINITELY LINK YOU BACK. 🙂
Here we go!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Things about me:
1. I consider blogging as my stress reliever. So when I blog, I release all of the bad vibes in my mind and I divert my attention from all the shit in life.
2. When I’m sad, angry, or stressed, I am usually quiet. Haha. I really don’t know why. 😛
3. I own this, this , this and this! 🙂
4. If there is one thing that I want to have it would be a Cadillac or a Ferrari! 😛
5. I like cookies more than cakes.
6. I love being independent, more than being free.
7. I love dangling earrings more than bangles.
8. I love microblogging more than blogging.
9. I use wordpress as CMS in most of my blogs. 😛
10. I like my childhood, but I love my youth!
11. I speak fluent English, Tagalog and Sarcasm. 🙂
The questions are:
1. Have you ever thought of being involved in politics? What position?
– Yes. PRESIDENT. 😛
2. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you passed out and the next day had a slight amnesia of what had happened the night before? Kinda like the scene in Hang Over.
– I’ve got drunk, but I can still remember EVERYTHING that happened the day/night before. 🙂
3. If you were to have a child any time soon, what would you name him or her?
-If it’s a boy, I’ll name him Anthony. But if it’s a girl, I’ll name her Princess. 🙂
4. Last person you shouted at and almost or did say bad words at?
-Hmm. My friends. 😛
5. Most prized possession?
-Family and friends. 🙂
6. That one food that you wish you’re eating right now while answering this tagged post?
7. If there was nothing to eat besides an eel, would you dare eat it? Why or why not?
-YES! :0 HAHA!
8. What is the story behind your blog username?
-SO-FABULOUS came out from my not-so-active brain during the time that I was thinking of a good domain name that will capture the attention of other bloggers. And I hope I’m successful. 😛
9. Last person you want to meet before you die?
– EVERY PERSON that made my life worth living. 🙂
10. Last person you called?
11. Last person you’ve gotten a fight with?
-Uhm, I can’t remember.